Midlothian Area Historical Society
Christian Church
Was located at the Northeast intersection of West Ave. G & N. 5th St.Church of Christ, 1903
Was located at the Northeast intersection of West Ave. F & North 2nd St.Cornerstone of First Presbyterian Church, 1913Presbyterian Church
Painting by Marie Davenport Reese
Cornerstone, Methodist Church, 1901
This was the cornerstone of the red brick church erected in 1901 at W. Ave. G & S. 6th St.  That building is no longer standing, and this stone rests in a memorial tower on the grounds of the present First United Methodist Church. That tower also contains the old  Methodist Church
Erected in 1901 on the southeast corner of the intersection of W. Ave. G and S. 6th St.  The two-story part at the right was added in 1921 through a donation of the B. F. Stiles family.  This building was razed in 1967 when the church relocated to S. 9th St.
First Baptist Church, 1895
First Baptist Church, 1921
One of the stained glass windows in the Baptist Church on 5th Street.
Sunshine Class
A ladies' class of First Baptist Church when it was located on 5th St.
More members of the Sunshine Class
First Baptist Church, while located on 5th St.
Skylight" in the brown, brick, Baptist Church on 5th St.
It isn't really open to the sun.  Lighting is from electric bulbs