Midlothian Area Historical Society
George Hopper house, before move
built by Hal Hawkins
built by W. W. Major
He previously had a Queen Anne style home on this lot.  Then he moved it to the lot immediately west of here & had this one built.
Brundage House,15 Jan 1917built by Ed Aycock
Aycock was involved in several business ventures in Midlothian.  After his family sold it, it was a nursing home, run by a Mrs. White, for about 10 years.  Then Chester Wadley ran it as Pat Martin Funeral Home before Noel Coward, Sr. bought it.
Dave Maggard HomeHome of Elgin K. & Mary Frances Evans Ward, Sr
.Home stood on present entrance to Gerdau-Ameristeel
Home of W. E. SewellHenry Eli Goodwin Home, in "the Valley"Home of Mayor George Cowand, lastly Cochran HomeJobe Carrico Home, S. 9th St.Home of early resident John BelewHome of John Richard and Elizabeth Hays
Their daughter Edith was a local school teacher and married Dr. Henry James Williams, our dentist.
Kimmel House
was on the road later called "Kimmel Ring"
Moe Holland Home, left; car parked in front of theater on W. Ave. F
Newton Home, West Ave. G
Home of Thomas Haley Newton & wife Susan Barker
Thomas H. Newton Home
Anyone know the location?
Queen Anne style home, built by W. W. Major
Originally built on the lot immediately east.  Mr. Major had it moved here and built a brick house on that location.
Home of Rufus H. Morton Family, N. 1st St.Sam & Norma Belew Reese Home
Built by his parents, Samuel & Kate Armistead Reese
W. R. McElroy HomeJohn P. and  Nora Potter Anderson Home
Built in 1896, in its prime