Midlothian Area Historical Society
Band, 19451955 school bandBand & Pep Club
As shown in 1938, the first year book.  Individual names were not stated.
Building the gym 1949-50 Class of 1906
Class of 1908Class of 1916Class of 1924Dell Mason Dees in its latter daysFountain, that was on first floor of Dell Mason Dees. Photo was taken while it sat in Dr. Barnett Park.  Now the city has had it restored & is keeping it indoors till a decision is made about where to put it.
Faculty in 1938
The first yearbookThe first public school campus
left to right, Dell Mason Dees, Grammar School, High School
Midlothian School, 1890's
Located on the now J. R. Irvin Elementary campus.  Was operating in the 1890s and torn down about 1907
OUR GYM
Help Save Our Gym!!!
Some of the Ag boys visited Texas  A & M Spring 1939, '40 or '41
The old football field